[Ibogaine] O.T. Bin Laden what rreally happened

Gary sidskidpiercing at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:15:00 EDT 2011

It really doesn't sound right.

Surely they would want him alive at all costs to put on trial.

I had visions of troops parading his head on a stake. Or maybe being kicked around the whitehouse as a football....

The fact they apparently didn't know where he was even though he's been there 5 yrs plus is bulls**t too

It's not gonna make any difference anyway. If people want to blow shit up they will always find a way unfortunately.

Gary