[Ibogaine] D in NYC

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:16:22 EDT 2011

          It was good to talk with you Evan. Sorry for the disparaging
remarks. Like I said, all we really have right now is supposition to go by.
Turns out he was busted in Seattle. OK now we know better. Gate told me he
had an assitant that he would put on it immediatley. I think he will do the
best job he can for Dana. I hope what you told me is true.

          Peace Love and The Underground
                Randy
                   BiscuitBoy Blues