[Ibogaine] OT - What is going on!? 03/03/2011

Kelli Gayle Kelli at SoulsCode.com
Sun Mar 6 19:03:17 EST 2011

Hi Jim,
I didn't see my message show up but I guess it did:-)
I used both iboga capsules and ibogaine.  The first few days I used just the
capsules, I think it was about 600mg but I'm not sure exactly.  Then, I
switched to  ibogaine and I used between 50-100mg a day.  I didn't have a
scale, so I had to eye the amount of ibogaine and compare the amount with
other herbs that I take and I am sure it was under 100mg a day.   Every time
I had tried to stop in the past, the 4th and 5th days were the worst and I
usually went back to the pills.  This time was different!  I felt fuzzy
every day for the first two weeks with some sneezing, yawning and sweating
but it was not bad at all!  I just felt run down for a couple of weeks and
after a month, I felt just fine.  And I had been taking an insane amount of
opiates for a couple of years following a surgery.  Even doing the low dose
method, I had some amazing experiences during meditation and felt the power
of the iboga.   It worked wonders for me and I'm so grateful!