[Ibogaine] Thanks Beau

Griffis, Beau (student) Beau.Griffis at pepperdine.edu
Thu Jun 23 23:33:49 EDT 2011

I think Lex is a good guy, and I think he did his best. But there's still some fact's that cannot be ignored.

1. The only person that knew how to do CPR was Annie, who was a client.
2. They didn't have the proper medical equipment to bring him back.
3. Both me and Annie were there and saw the whole thing go down.

I personally like Lex as a person. However, these are the facts. The guy died and both of us where there. If you don't believe me, I'm sure that I can get together a paper trail of payment sent to their organization for a treatment that was to be preformed by them on or around that date. I bet Annie could do the same thing. Also about the Annie sexual thing, that's impossible, her husband was staying with her there the whole time, I don't think she's stupid enough to start hitting on staff members in front of her husband. Who are you to even speak about this situation. Me and Annie were both there, and you were not. If your trying to say that Lex is a good guy, I agree with you. I like Lex quite a bit, he's a great person. I'm just telling you what happened and with nothing to loose, I'm being completely objective here. No one is saying these are bad people. We're just saying there could of been some preventive measures that could and should of been in place; especially when performing these types of treatments. If anything, we should be praised for making suggestions that could end up saving the lives of future clients to try and discredit the witnesses in this case is completely obnoxious. This is not court, so please stop treating it like it is. We're only here to help improve the quality of service offered by this clinic; that is all. Wow, and I thought that I had seen it all.

Sincerely
Witness