[Ibogaine] Treatment and Methylcobalamin/Methyl-B12

Krista Hower laadyemerald at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:28:58 EST 2011

Eh, all I can see is that the doctor dispenses it (at the office) and
instructs very adamantly for me to give 1mg per day sub q because of my
fatigue issues.

As for reseach, unfortunately I can only use my phone as my computer
crashed two days ago, but simply searching for "methyl b12" eventually
(very quickly actually) brought me to specifically autism and ALS, and some
MS  related articles and studies (abstracts at least). It appears it helps
protect the nerves; I noticed it did appear to ease my nerve pain a bit
even before looking things up!