[Ibogaine] Treatment and Methylcobalamin/Methyl-B12

Patricia Artes patricia at artes.us
Sat Dec 17 23:06:51 EST 2011

Yes, Emma, I can.  But they are limited to once a month by the insurance.
 I found a place that gives them without script for cash, but I don't feel
like they are as strong as the dosage at my doctor.  I could use them twice
a week!

Best regards,
Patricia

Sent from Ipad

On Dec 17, 2011, at 9:47 PM, Emma Sachs <emma04406 at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes non-medical terminology very important here. Sounds like you need
injections. Can you get to a doctor or clinic that can administer them?