[Ibogaine] Treatment and Methylcobalamin/Methyl-B12

fallen eden falleneden1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 13:36:23 EST 2011

Hey sister, one big issue (this is still debated, though I do have 1" 25g
luer locks in case I decide to do it) with IM is that it absorbs *too*
quickly and is therefore expelled too quickly for benefit.

Local skin reaction, huh, my doctor (yes guys it must be prescribed but
this is easy online if you simply look up ALS and methyl b12) has all her
patients do sub-q. I had to find out myself that it is also done IM, namely
though reading the ALS trials with it as they were given IM, 25mg per day!
(a lot) You cannot overdose on methyl b12 by the way as whatever cannot be
used by your body is expelled (basically your urine turns red, just like
the color of the liquid.)

I've noticed the urine issue at times sub-q, meaning even more rapid
absorbtion could make that worse (essentially wasting your b12). Also more
rapid absorption means shorter duration of effect obviously. But hey, I
might just try IM today and see if I notice significant benefit. The ALS
trials I mentioned were all IM, however the preferred place for this is the
buttocks.. Not a more simple arm injection.. I know how to do the buttocks
IM on myself however have simply never done it and stayed with sub-q for
convenience.

Well, perhaps I'll finally give it a shot! Heh, pun intended.. I have been
meaning to do this for awhile anyway for comparison.

By the way guys, it is an essentially painless shot.. In your stomach, that
is, almost never bruising and painless to inject (does not sting, etc).
Can't obviously speak for IM but perhaps I'll find out..