[Ibogaine] Treatment and Methylcobalamin/Methyl-B12

Patricia Artes patricia at artes.us
Fri Dec 16 21:42:02 EST 2011

Thanks!
I think I qualify for a script.  Will ask doc if the Methyl-B12 is
different from the run of the mill B-12.
Best regards,
Patricia

Sent from Ipad

On Dec 16, 2011, at 8:02 PM, sister <sistereboga at yahoo.com> wrote:

no.. no secret code.  Just the nurse in me.  what I said was that b12
should be given deep muscle and not given just under the skin.
It is not over the counter but in the US must be scripted by md.  For most
insurance to pay for  it you have to have documentation to prove need.  Its
a monthly shot.  I have script for life for monthly injection.   I do know
you can get it in mexico pretty easily.

Sent by someone who missed way too many English classes.