[Ibogaine] Treatment and Methylcobalamin/Methyl-B12

sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 21:03:37 EST 2011

no.. no secret code.  Just the nurse in me.  what I said was that b12 should be given deep muscle and not given just under the skin.
It is not over the counter but in the US must be scripted by md.  For most insurance to pay for  it you have to have documentation to prove need.  Its a monthly shot.  I have script for life for monthly injection.   I do know you can get it in mexico pretty easily.

Sent by someone who missed way too many English classes.