[Ibogaine] Treatment and Methylcobalamin/Methyl-B12

Patricia Artes patricia at artes.us
Fri Dec 16 11:01:14 EST 2011

Is this a secret code?  I am in desperate need of B12 due to malabsorption.
 Could you please elaborate ?

Best regards,
Patricia

Sent from Ipad

On Dec 16, 2011, at 9:25 AM, Sister <sistereboga at yahoo.com> wrote:

actually b12 should never be given sq....but I.M.  It has been stop given
sub q few yrs ago due to too many having local reaction.  I always give
those with sub/meth close in hx.