[Ibogaine] Benzodiazepines Sedation for Ibogaine

Jasen happy jasenhappy2008 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 7 15:28:58 EST 2011

Hello Andrew from Australia,

Good to see you on the list. The naturopath I work with would be happy to help further with the Benzo's. Her link is below and she would be happy to give you advice. Magnesium mineral drink twice a day helps a lot especially if mixed with full spectrum B and fish oils.

Your right about Clare she is wonder full!. One of the main things about having benzo's in your system when undergoing Iboga/Ibogaine treatment is that it sometimes shuts of the dream state so even though you can have Iboga/Ibogaine with some benzo's in the system I would agree with you that it would be best to be clear of them for what I think in my opinion would be a fuller clearer experience, this is in most cases.

You have come through clear straight to the list. Welcome.

Jasen

www.susanchamoun.com.au