[Ibogaine] Looking for U.S. provider

Beverly Weaver izmudd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:46:14 EDT 2011

It's not talked about here a lot, but ibogaine can lower your
tolerance/potentiate the opiates you do have.

Sometimes people who are preparing for a flood dose and are on very large
amounts of opiates take ibogaine in smaller doses to step down on the dose
of opes. I say ibogaine, but root bark also works very well, maybe better.

The root bark contains every alkaloid the plant has to offer, including
ibogaine, and the different alks seem to work synergistically.

Great caution should be excercised in this, as there is a risk of overdosing
on the opiates if you bring ibo on board concurrently. That may be
the reason it's not often mentioned.

It seems that cardiac changes may begin to occur at about 400mg of
alkaloids. With that in mind, 200-300mg of alkaloids may be a dose that one
could take and see reduction in need for opiates. If one were closer to
100lbs/ 45kg, one might use around 200mg. If one were closer to 200lbs/90kg,
one might consider 300mg.

This is also a good place to point out that those measurements are for
alkaloids. If one had ibogaine, the milligrams would read straight. 200mg of
ibogaine is equal to 200mg of alkaloids (alkaloid, heh). With root bark,
which is approximately 5-20% alkaloids, the measurements would be very
different. Know Your Medicine. Much commercial bark is 5-7% alkaloids. With
that in mind, you can see that one gram of bark would equal 50-70mg of
alkaloids, and one would need 3-6 grams to reach the 200-300mg of alkaloids
mentioned above. A reputable supplier of root bark will be able to tell you
the strength. I am not suggesting to have a schedule one substance shipped
to the United States. It is fortunate that not all countries have the same
restrictive and ridiculous laws as the USA.

A flood dose is a stellar way to wipe out the addiction, but it's not the
only way to utilize this good plant.

If one were to want to take bark or ibogaine to reduce opiate intake, one
would consider taking this 'booster' dose in the morning, *when one is
feeling definitely sick*, as a *replacement* for the morning dose of
opiates.

Then, one would wait for the withdrawals to come back, perhaps in a couple
hours, perhaps that afternoon, perhaps the next day, and take the opiates at
that time *at half the regular dose*, for short acting opiates. One could
always add more opiates, in small increments. One may not need to add more.
It's quite individual. Great caution should be excercised when concurrently
using opiates and ibo. I know I said that already. It bears repeating. Ibo
can and has caused death when mixed with opiates.

One would want to take the day off if one were to take that amount of ibo.

There was an excellent article on the mindvox site about 'dirty maintenance'
that I am unable to locate. You may want to look for it.

Kind regards,
Beverly

--
“All evolution in thought and conduct must at first appear as heresy and
misconduct.”