[Ibogaine] PAWS

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:44:10 EDT 2011

Hi Tyler,

PAWS is Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome.

When
you kick opiates you go through a week or two of
pain and suffering and a few weeks of sneezing and
feeling weak and not sleeping and maybe depression
and such. Well I should not tell you this because your
doing good and I don't want to give you info to make
you rationalize yourself back into using.  You said
it is day 12 and I feel fine - right??  PAWS for me is
the fatigue and a special kind of depression.
Extremity...hypersensitive.  Like you could start
crying if your watching a cartoon like Bambi or
The Lion King.  Now, this is me and quite a few
others that I have come to know.  For years I though
it was just me or that I was going crazy.  Thank God
for these forums.  And many Dr do not know of PAWS.
I have had things like a runny nose 6 months clean
from met and maybe chills and they would say it was
my imagination.  Right, if I was gonna imagine anything
it would be naked chicks not hot or cold chills or runny
nose kinda stuff - no way.

Best,

  - JIM