[Ibogaine] Detox update

Gary gary_bryan at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 10:58:35 EST 2010

Thanks guys. Although I'm not sure what to do now! I'll look into the pods.

I'm definitely motivated. 14 years of iv smack has taken it's toll.

My problem is a I don't have much money. I could probably get maybe $200 together max. And b) can't seem to find any uk suppliers where I can get it quicker.

I'm in limbo at the moment.

If anyone is prepared to offer anything on credit I'd be eternally grateful and would be in a position to pay it back once I'm better and back at work!? Long shot... Haha

There must be someone near me willing to help. I've tried all the people on the ibogaine.co.uk list and they either haven't replied or are not doing it anymore. So it seems my only option is someone in the US.

I guess being in a bad position financially and trying to clean up go hand in hand unfortunately.

Thanks for advice. I think I'm going to carry on doing what I'm doing until I can get hold of some more ibo to add to the bit I've got. Don't want to waste it!

I did have one email from one of these 'online African providers' offering 5grams hcl at £90 (around $150 maybe?) this seems way too cheap and don't want to risk what little cash I have on it though!

Gary