[Ibogaine] Reality Sandwich ibogaine blogpost

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Tue Mar 23 00:23:45 EDT 2010

Both Dimitri and Randy Hencken (sp?) first encountered ibogaine
because of me speaking about it  at the Hash Bash--or connections
around the Hash Bash. Every big pot demo always has a methadone
caucus. That's just the way it is. Randy remembers me leading a chant:
IBOGAINE TREATMENT NOW.

I;m still for Ibogaine treatment now. I don't think the Nebraska
authorities have thoughjt thru the probable effects on their state of
actually locking me up there, either. Almost certainly they're become
a medical marijuana state. And I've already sponsored my first
strategic ibogaine treatment. Of a meth user. At Rocky's. The Law 'n
Order episode makes it easier to sell the story to the WORLD HERALD.

Dana/cnw