[Ibogaine] had terrible experience with Ibogaine in Mexico

Jeremy Spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:17:15 EDT 2010


Its very hard for the a person to be there every min, every sec. of  
the day and night..

But again, if you feel the treatment was shity, I think you need to  
tell them..
in a as nice as way possible...

That doesn't always work for me......

but, in as nice as a way "you" can, since it "happen to you"

I do care.. its not that i don't.. I do..
but I just don't like the talk of all this blaming people, the doctor,  
the person who sent it..

This is why we have the drug laws in the USA the way they are, because  
people still think in the same old manner, "its the dealer!! fault"  
its the "makers of the drug fault"
its the "person who gave me the drug"

This is way i can't get treated with my pain now... Because of this BS  
logic... its nuts... and it never stops...

its CALLED THE "BLAME GAME"
I don't like it...

The bar tender forced beers down me, and then i went out and drove,  
and hit a bus full of kids, its not my fault, I didn't do it..... The  
bar tender did it....

WHO HAVE A "BRAIN" "USE IT!!"
YOU CAN'T EXPECT OTHERS TO USE YOUR BRAIN "FOR YOU"
YOU HAVE TO DO THAT "YOUR SELF..."

I am just sick of hearing a bunch of blame, blame, blame, blame,  
blame... I just get sick of hearing that shit....

and I feel if less people did that, we wouldn't have the laws we have  
now in the USA...... over some out dated logic...... old school logic,  
and i hate it...
YOU CAME TO THEM!!

THEY DID NOT SHOW UP AT YOUR DOOR STEP!!!

But, if the care with shit, then, you NEED TO TELL THEM!! SO THAT CAN  
HAVE THE CHANCE TO FIX IT....

I am sorry for the rant..

I just am soooo sick of hearing people blaming other people for "their  
choices"
that's all, I am saying..

Like the same logic the DEA uses... South America, "did it" with them  
growing coca,, HELLO, THEY NEVER GOING TO STOP GROWING COCA!! EVER!!  
PEOPLE YOU IDIOTS!!
THEY, use case long BEFORE THE DEA GOT HERE!!

I am so sick of this shit I could just blow something up...

Jeremy







On Mar 17, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Beverly Jackson wrote:

> There's a point, Jeremy, and a good one. People die in clinics, too.  
> Not just 'underground' places.
>
> Emma, trust your gut on how much you want to share here. This is a  
> great place to begin connecting with people. It's also a place that  
> spawns gossip. What you say here will most assuredly become topic  
> for conversation in many other places. You are right, 'politics'  
> abound. You are right, some people are not well suited to being  
> providers. You are right, people seeking treatment should know about  
> what they are getting into. Your call.
>
> I appreciate your candor, and your disdain for the cliques and gangs.
>
> Family and tribe,
> Beverly
>
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Jeremy Spence  
> <jlspence12 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really hate to tell you this...
>
> and believe me, i feel for you, believe me, as a person who has been  
> through, HELL!! 13 YEARS OF FUCKING NUT JOB, MENTAL WARD HELL, GIRL  
> FRIEND LEAVING, LOVE LETTER WRITING!! WITH NO CHANCE THIS BITCH IS  
> EVER COMING BACK!! EVER!! IN A FUCKING MENTAL WARD, TALKING TO A  
> DUDE NAME B!! AND HE GET MADD IF YOU DIDN'T CALL HIM B!
>
> HE HAD TO HAVE A 2ND camera to view both of our every move, talking  
> about aliens fuck with God, yea, I say I been through it.... that's  
> a un statement, and that's not even a slight bit of what i been  
> through, that just a faction of it...
>
> BUT THERE ARE "RISKS" INVOLVED WITH  
> TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!
>
> YOU CAN DIE IN THE ER TOO!!!
>
> IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SOOOOO SAFE IN A USA HOSPITAL YOU ARE VERY,  
> VERY "WRONG!!"
>
> I am not taking away what you feel, not at all...  But people need  
> to beware of this simple fact, THAT YES, CAN KEEP IN THE USA CLASS  
> AAA, HOSPITALS!!!!!
>
> going around "blaming, the person who send you that ibogaine, or  
> what the fuck ever!! that you begged for!! is not the way to go  
> about things...
>
> But if you really feel, that the care was not up to par, than, by  
> all mean, u have very right to tell others, and maybe tell them, so  
> they can try and fix the problem, people are not mind readers....  
> they can't read minds...
>
> I am, not a provider, I have nothing to do with ibogaine, supply, or  
> anything like that... I am just a hopeful person on the list that  
> hopes one day will be opiates free, once i completely heal from my  
> chronic bladder disease that i've been fighting for 13 years +.
> And IF YOU THINK THAT'S BAD, WHEN I 1ST GOT TO THE MENTAL WARD, IN  
> END STAGE CANCER PAIN IN A MALES AREA YOU DON'T WHAT TO KNOW  
> ABOUT.... I HEARD ABOUT PEOPLE SUFFERING FOR 40-50 YEARS WITH IT!!
> SO 13 IS NOT EVEN THAT LONG COMPARED TO SOME PEOPLE..
>
> ALL THE WHILE I GOT IDIOT MD TALKING BEHIND MY BACK, ABOUT ADDICTION  
> TO PAIN KILLERS, HELLO PEOPLE!! I AM IN END STAGE CANCER PAIN GOD  
> DAMMIT!! WHAT THE FUCK!!
>
> THIS WORLD JUST PISSES ME OFF!!
>
> I AM GOING TO STOP, BEFORE I JUST BLOW UP AGAIN..
>
> SORRY for the rant..
> I just still having flash backs...
>
> Jeremy
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mar 17, 2010, at 8:41 AM, sasha victory wrote:
>
>> All I'm saying is don't be afraid to share your experience with  
>> others. Any form off accountability we can have-like this list- is  
>> a positive thing. That is all.
>>
>> Love,
>> S
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Mar 17, 2010, at 5:58 AM, Emma Sachs wrote:
>>
>>> Hey, I am not quite sure what you are saying?
>>>
>>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:37 AM, sasha victory  
>>> <sashavictory at mac.com> wrote:
>>> For the sake of others, I'd say share your experience in a fare  
>>> and honest way. People need to be held accountable. And I do not  
>>> know who this person is.
>>>
>>> S
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mar 16, 2010, at 7:08 AM, Emma Sachs wrote:
>>>
>>>> this guy is in Tepoztlan. I have been warned of the politics  
>>>> involved with this movement and that is why I am hesitant. The  
>>>> caring person inside of me feels the need to expose this man  
>>>> because he is dangerous. I was not in good shape when I was  
>>>> looking for treatment. I have been a health care provider in the  
>>>> past and have some idea of what is involved in basic  
>>>> professionalism.
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM, buddy ellis <sivabud at gmail.com>  
>>>> wrote:
>>>> my name is Buddy and I have been involved in this "movement " for  
>>>> over 18 yrs. I do some providing here and there and know most of  
>>>> the providers that have been around for a while. I follow this  
>>>> list because I have been a friend of Patricks for well over 10  
>>>> years also and like to see where othere people go with their  
>>>> thoughts and actions.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Emma Sachs <emma04406 at gmail.com>  
>>>> wrote:
>>>> Well let me be clear I could have died if I had fell and hit my  
>>>> head on this guy's tile floor. And I did almost fall. Who are you  
>>>> and how are you connected to this movement?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:43 AM, buddy ellis <sivabud at gmail.com>  
>>>> wrote:
>>>> who is this Emma?
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Emma Sachs <emma04406 at gmail.com>  
>>>> wrote:
>>>> I almost died falling on this guy's tile bathroom floor(during  
>>>> the first 8 hours), then he grabbed me by the flesh on my arms  
>>>> and left big bruises. Fall prevention is very basic. This guy is  
>>>> too old for this kind of work- he's dangerous.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> Be Good
>>>> Do Good
>>>>
>>>> Forgive and be free. Forget that you have forgiven and be freer.
>>>>
>>>> Buddy Ellis
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> Be Good
>>>> Do Good
>>>>
>>>> Forgive and be free. Forget that you have forgiven and be freer.
>>>>
>>>> Buddy Ellis
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>>
>>
>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>
>
>
>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>
>
>
>
> -- 
> "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a  
> revolutionary act."     George Orwell
>
>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20100317/e479a98e/attachment.html>


More information about the Ibogaine mailing list