[Ibogaine] those "stinkin" rooms.lol!

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 04:46:37 EST 2010

Community and real living friends you can build close relationships
with are still really important and can be found in those meetings.
Not everyone there is completely indoctrinated into those laminated
cliches you see on the face of the meetings!  Just search around...
One thing is true, we don't heal well alone!

--
Sent from my mobile device