[Ibogaine] Another suboxone question, etc.

Sister sisterwind at verizon.net
Fri Mar 5 16:11:05 EST 2010

I was on sub for 6mo... though  my quack started me on 40mg 24hrs after 30 of meth..  I played with Meth for two yrs prior to that, needless to say I did suffer for another few day with induction....  after jump paws really didn't kick in for anther month or 6weeks.  8 mo later I was so depressed/lethargic I was considering suicide.  I picked- up again and paws disappeared.. had Iboga TX and never did Paws to that extent return.  I did go thru some "down" days"... I did have to exercise to push production of endorphins... but never did I return to the Dark says before Ibogain TX.