[Ibogaine] ibogaine "wall"

Helpful Hopeful helpful_hopeful at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 11:32:33 EST 2010

I read about a couple treatments on a pdf file with that info, I'll see if I can't dig it up.  They would go two or 3 weeks on, then a week or two off, than 3 weeks on again, or something to that effect.  I don't remember all the details, especially about not sleeping, but I'll look around and see if I can't find the cases I am referring to..

HH