[Ibogaine] Updated extracton of Iboga alkaloids from rootbark, with added measurements..(Chris?)

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Mon Feb 22 13:23:17 EST 2010

   Dear HH,

   I definitely understand. My wife hates insects - a lot. But my daughters
are old enough to take care of themselves. Still, it will take a lot of
coordinating to make this work. I couldn't make this move financially if I
hadn't been offered help. Maybe in a year, if I can stay on the path, we
can work out a way. Anyhow, I really appreciate your work on the list.
Just because it's going off into the ether to people you can't see doesn't
mean it won't have a big impact.

   Yours,

     Chris