[Ibogaine] Updated extracton of Iboga alkaloids from rootbark, with added measurements..(Chris?)

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Mon Feb 22 12:03:42 EST 2010

   Dear HH,

   Since the conference I've been planning with my wife to move to central
Africa in the Fall and set up a facility to extract Voacanga africana at
the source. (Part of that "get off ur butt" comment - thanks! :-) It would
be a lot easier for us to stay only one year, so if you feel strongly
inclined, you could join us during that year as an apprentice and take the
reins when we bail. I believe you would then be sitting on the #1 facility
in the world, able to provide ibo for the poorest clients.

   Yours,

     Chris