[Ibogaine] Updated extracton of Iboga alkaloids from rootbark, with added measurements..(Chris?)

Helpful Hopeful helpful_hopeful at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 11:03:08 EST 2010

Once again, thanks for making it even simpler!  Kudos to you!

Well, as soon as I am making a good living and have some extra cash, I will purchase as many kilos of the best quality bark that I can.  With all this info, including some limited experience, I will perfect the easiest method, with the best yield, and most pure TAA possible, for those who want to get the full alkaloid range of Iboga, without any bit of plant material whatsoever.

Then, I'll just have to talk to a few friends and figure out a way to get maybe 250-500 mg pressed capsules/pills, of this (P)TAA, in a standardized measurement, in the salt form, so that maybe providers who'd choose to use the full standardized (P)TAA extract, for whatever reason, it could be a very good service.

Of course, this will require me to move to somewhere where this could all be legal, but could be very similar to the kind of standardized plant extract that was being discussed on the last day of the ibo conference (for Canada, I think by Sandra Karpetas?).  In the context of making it an herbal or homeopathic herb, rather than a medicine or drug, it could fall into that natural supplement category, and be standardized, and would fit the perfect criteria for getting a full range of iboga alkaloids, in the purest form possible.

Maybe I am just dreaming, but it sure would be cool if that could all be worked out.  At least maybe I can be on the cutting edge of the transformation!  LOL, wishful thinking, I suppose...

Anyways, thanks again for everything, and if/when I can afford more bark I will do a lot more practicing and working on making it easier, as well as more efficient (although, you seem to have really worked out most of the best and most logical details, since you are the trained chemist, and I am only self studied, with no formal classes, ever :-P).

Respectfully,

HH