[Ibogaine] From Randy:

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Mon Feb 22 10:58:08 EST 2010

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010, Helpful Hopeful wrote:

> I stepped down from 20g of pod powder a day, then down to 60 mgs of
> morphine sulfate, then to 45 mgs, and now down to 30 mgs, one dose a
> day.  I would try and taper more but splitting a pill to drop 2-5 mgs
> every 3-5 days is damn near impossible without maybe crushing it to a
> powder, and using a milligram scale.

   The milligram scales for about $20 on ebay actually work reasonably
well. I assume after all this work you've done that you have some kind of
scale, good to at least 0.1 grams? You could mix the weighed powdered
pills intimately with a measured amount of solid filler, like
confectioners sugar, to effectively dilute it ten or 100 times. That
should make weighing possible with whatever scale you have. Assuming you
wanted to taper, but it sounds like you need the ibo experience anyway.
I've been fighting depression myself, and it seems like the thing that
helps me is to look for how I can best help others while breaking out of
my usual self-interest. Well, you know all that from my talk. ;-)

   Yours,

     Chris