[Ibogaine] From Randy:

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 09:10:58 EST 2010

Hi HH,

I believe you doing  your 20gm of powder and 30 mg MS per
day.  You say you take the MS once a day - the MS is apx.
a 12 hr slow release pill. You may take it once a day but
after 12 hours you lose 1/2 of it so then the next 12 hours your
body is a little low - just enough to cause depression and
being very lazy with no energy at all.  It may work better if
you took your MS every 12 hours for a more steady ride
so to speak.  Now,  just for the first day I would take 30mg
in morning and 15mg 12 hrs later.  Then the second day take
15 morning and 12 hrs later.  Another way is take 60mg
one morning and if you feel much better that means your
too low on your MS or detoxing too fast.  It seems that
when you taper you get the depression sneaking in there
as well as no energy.  It seems with a taper if you go too
fast it causes w/d and if you do it slow you run into the
depression / no energy problem.  Do you also feel anxious,
slight body aches all over, maybe sweating under the arms?
Yea, it is hard to win sometimes.  I hope this helped.

Later,

  - JIM