[Ibogaine] Updated extracton of Iboga alkaloids from rootbark, with added measurements..

Helpful Hopeful helpful_hopeful at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 18:55:52 EST 2010

It definitely wouldn't hurt, but this is how I did it with Chris Jenks' help, via emails on this list.

I just wanted to type up a detailed explanation of what to do, and if anyone is performing the extraction and needs help I can chime in as needed.

I can be contacted off-list, or I am sure Chris can chime in on anything that I am unsure of.  I can verify it works wonderfully, and will be taking the journey again myself soon.

I only regret I could take pictures of each step, cause I have no camera.  I do hope this is detailed and helpful enough for those out there without access to other treatment options.

Blessings,

HH