[Ibogaine] My report/story revisited

sasha victory sashavictory at mac.com
Thu Feb 18 16:14:54 EST 2010

Sister,
We would absolutely love to have you as soon as we have something
stable set up.

We are going down to todos santos for a few weeks to check it out for
a permanent spot on March first. We'll let you know how things go!

this is the house
http://www.vrbo.com/247245

this is the town
http://www.todossantos.cc/information.asp

To all the others...I'd like your input on what you think of this
place from what you see. We are excited!

Blessings,
Sasha