[Ibogaine] Am I the only one not getting any sound at the Ibogaine Conference?

Jennifer Santos jsantos at persephonebirthways.com
Mon Feb 15 23:37:48 EST 2010

There was some shortage of equipment issue, I believe, that indicated
that sound would be in and out.  Dana made an announcement at one
point, I believe on Saturday (but I could be wrong, it's all running
together) that there would be no sound for those watching from the
cafe until a second sound system was made available/hooked up/some
such thing.

The short answer is, it's not you. :)

Jennifer Santos, BBB, CD (DONA)
Persephone Birthways