[Ibogaine] Streaming?

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Sat Feb 13 15:54:56 EST 2010

   The streaming may be intermittent because of a flaky network here, but
we are supposed to be also recording locally for posterity. We got off to
a very late start this morning and Kamlet and Alper are the only ones to
present so far, as of 3:50PM Eastern. Dana is about to to show a previous
presentation from a recording. We aren't following any time limits because
of missing presenters. I might still get to present by tonight. Justin had
another conference in San Francisco so couldn't attend. Tomorrow is
expected to be a wasteland.

   Chris