[Ibogaine] O.T.subversives to register

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 17:55:28 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Hmmm, seems like a slow news day.  Well I got some info fer ya.
If you live in South Carolina and want to overthrow the government
you need a license - really.  I'm not making this up.  Now, I would
say don't get the license because right now it is only $5.00 but they
will keep raising the price then after a while you won't be able to
overthrow the government - watch and see.   If you vote Independent
don't tell anyone.  And whatever you do don't ask what will they think
up next - don't go there.

But that's just me,

  - JIM

rawstory.com/2010/02/south-carolinas-subversive-activities-registration-act-force/