[Ibogaine] I miss Howard

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:24:40 EST 2010

There's a deep sense of loss infecting me tonight.  I found out
belatedly about Howard's passing, and am trying to come to terms with
it as best  I can.  I wish I had gotten to know him better.  I do know
that he spent so much of his time reassuring, guiding, and generally
giving of himself, not only to me, but to all of us who have been
fortunate to stumble across the ibogaine world, and for that I will be
forever grateful.
 I wish I could express how profoundly this has ended up hitting me.
Having not much to do with anything to do with any of this in far too
long, I didn't realize just how far out of touch I've been until I saw
11,041 unopened emails, predominately from this list.  I miss you all,
and am sorry it took the death of a great friend to us all for me to
snap out of the malaise I sank into.
I went through the emails Howard sent to me when I first hopped aboard
the ibotrain, and the patience and genuine concern and love he had for
me, for all of us, shines through so brightly it hurts.
I miss him.
I miss all of you.
much love and saddness
tink