[Ibogaine] It a moderate dose (Jeremy)

Helpful Hopeful helpful_hopeful at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 08:15:18 EST 2010

Not to be rude or disrespectful Jeremy, I often read your rants and understand a bit about your pain and troubles in your life, however with you constantly angry at the world and your situation, it would seem the attitude is what is keeping you from making better connections with people, and also might be helping the people who stereotype you.

I might suggest trying to gain a bit more positive outlook on life, and things may start to look up, although, obviously your problems will never go away completely.  Not saying you don't have every right to be angry and mad at the world and what "God" has handed you, however, I believe attitude is everything.  Dealing with the pain everyday I am sure is a difficult thing, but it also can be a private matter, and many people, as you said yourself, cannot look at you and tell there is something wrong.

Try, just when you can, to think a bit more positive and let that shine in the dealings you have with the people "ignorant" of your issues.  They only have power over your happiness if you let them, so try and focus on the positive things in your life, even if they seem small or insignificant, because once you begin to notice the positive aspects in your life, dealing with the negative aspects can seem much less terrible.

I hope this doesn't sound preachy, or nor do I claim to understand all of your pain, however I do read nearly all of your emails to the list and lots of your extremely angry rants, where you pretty much detest doctors and where you live, as well as your medical problem.  Now you can't change the medical problem I am sure, but you can change your area, you can change the people you deal with daily (including doctors), and you can have much more control over what happens in your life, BUT, and I mean a big BUT, you can control the emotions you feel over it all, and you CAN change the way you react in these situations.

I wish only the best for your Jeremy, but I do think that even a slight change in attitude or maybe a posting a day about the good things that came to pass through your day, may just start to boost your mood, and many of these angry rants could become more of a log of small, but happy personal things that go on in your life.  You know misery loves company and when you only spew your misery, I think "it" really enjoys keeping you company.  I hope you can find a ray of sunshine or moment of peace and clarity soon, and I wish you all the best.

Stay positive and positive things just may happen!

Respectfully and with love,

HH