[Ibogaine] SA's 2nd largest ever drug bust

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:49:06 EST 2010

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Marc Emery <marc420emery at shaw.ca> wrote:

> P.S. Did anyone record the episode of Law & Order: SVU that presented a
> wonderful and largely accurate account of ibogaine in treating addiction? Is
> that posted anywhere?

I've got it and have been dragging heel on editing it into something
worthwhile.

Let me see if I can whittle it down into just that one scene and I'll post
it to a spot where people can d/l it.

Thanks for the reminder.

PS: I've noticed that bit of wordplay with Adderall myself, but on the other
hand it is a legit drug that has helped millions of people.

Given its high level of proper use, I'd say that it does blow a hole into
the

SPEED automatically = BAD

Meme.

--
"We can't pay and we wouldn't pay. Even if I had the money I would rather
burn everything I owned, and I wouldn't even give them the ashes."

PirateBay

FTW