[Ibogaine] Passing of Howard !

Kevin Walker kevin at ibogaineafricanrenaissance.com
Mon Feb 1 00:25:33 EST 2010

We are saddened to hear the news this morning on the passing of Howard.

Our thoughts, love and condolences to Norma and the extended family. Howard
was a true scholar, gentleman and colleague to me and will be dearly missed.

Love Kevin & Sorita

And Staff

Image5

NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg No: 6206429)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for the use of
the individual or entity to

confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.If the reader of
this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby  notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the  communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in  error please destroy
immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus transmittal are taken
by IBOGAINE AFRICAN RENAISSANCE (Pty)  Ltd  (and associated companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for  viruses or their consequences.

12 Floria St

Edleen

Kempton Park

1619