[Ibogaine] Is ibogaine treatment devolving?

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 22:21:16 EDT 2009

Marko,

I have a Family Reunion near Dresden/Berlin coming up on the 11th of October
and my Mother is talking about going to Maribor after that is finished.

I'd really like to pay Ptuji a visit if I decide to stick along with her and
perhaps you guys can meet too.

Please drop me a line either way off list.

Thanks!

Nyc

--
"We can't pay and we wouldn't pay. Even if I had the money I would rather
burn everything I owned, and I wouldn't even give them the ashes."

PirateBay

FTW