[Ibogaine] Fwd: "Awakening in the dream house is different

Edward A. Weissbard edwardw at mtciep.com
Sat Sep 26 14:35:24 EDT 2009

Thanks for the update Rocky!  How about the potential for TA for Alcohol
abuse issues, Depression/OCD issues...just curious.  Honestly, currently
Pristiq(Desvenlafaxine) has been quite helpful for these issues for
myself....I know It's a pharmaceutical....but it's what I have right now.

Peace.

Edward
edwardw at mtciep.com