[Ibogaine] Strangest Experience !!

cal que calaquendi420 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:51:11 EDT 2009

I couldnt agree more Simon - I've seen this disappointment firsthand from
people "not getting" the experience they expected. Also I recently had a
session myself that was 'unusual' in it's dynamics, i'll elaborate in
another post as im still gathering my bits of cohesion enough to write a
comprehensive and accurate account of what happened and why...i dont think
its uncommon at all to not perceive some of the deeper insights,etc until
days or even weeks following a session. this is NOT a 'traditional'
psychedelic, in fact i think 'psychedelic' is misleading with respect to
iboga - "oneirogenic" or dream generating would be more appropriate as the
lucidity of the experience may put some people off...thinking that they're
not getting the depth expected.
I would advise anyone looking into iboga to be careful in their
expectations. no matter what - it delivers on its promises, we are the ones
who must negotiate what we're given...my two cents