[Ibogaine] 3 out of 3

Jeremy Spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 01:46:28 EDT 2009

Thanks DAna for all that you do!
Everyday!!
Trying to change poeple ideas about the idiotic
War on drugs!!
That cause so much harm on a lot of good
Poeple!!

Keep up the fight!!

Many would give up, but you keep fighting!!

We all have much to learn from Dana!!

Thanks for what you do for the cause!!

Some time I would if I be a morter for the
Cause at times??

If so, I will..
It's not how I planned to go out!!
But somebodys got to put there foot down
And say this is wrong!!
With the labeling and miss info from the
Idiot media!!

Somebodies got to speak up!!

Thanks for having the guts, and frankly,
The balls to tell these mindless  idiots
In power they ARE WRONG!!

KEEP FIGHTING!!