[Ibogaine] Prayers

cal que calaquendi420 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:03:10 EDT 2009

Thank you all very much - i may be scarce for a day or so - been busy..

extrk came out fine, and I decided to flood instead of him the next day...

Brother;s hypertension prohibited a flood dose but he tolerated a lesser
with good results..im still seein shit so im afraid this will be
short...many thanks and blessings...Cal