[Ibogaine] Reason for mexico rehab attacks

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 12:13:52 EDT 2009

>From what I read it was just about turf war and had nothing to do with patients. It would make sense to me that "a rehab" would be a clever place to hide out.

I dont think there would be enough motivation to kill your clients; everyone knows the low success rates of conventional or state run rehabs; so from that point of view they would just need to offer a free-bee to get their claws back into the client if they even needed to.

A friend of mine bumped into an old dealer of his after he left rehab and all it took was to drop a fee bag through the window of his car. Others have also slipped by receiving a phone call from their dealer alone; just a phone call.

Si'