[Ibogaine] Post-session analgesia

cal que calaquendi420 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:40:56 EDT 2009

Thanks to all for the great advice...this is certainly something one doesn't
just walk right into. I will research this further before anything is
settled, and he is still a bit "wishy-washy" as it stands, concerning the
psychoactive effect of iboga. I will consider everything I heard on here and
speak to a physician before making a determination, thank you again...K