[Ibogaine] Police say syringes will help stop drunk driving

Jeremy Spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:42:33 EDT 2009

Yea, I got drug
By a cop into the ER a few years ago to piss test me..

He told me, If ANYTHING showed up, i was going to jail..

ANYTHING!!!

I could have smoke a joint 2 days ago, and guess what,?

If it been in my system, guess what..
DUI..

Go to jail..
He was dead serious with me to!!

I didn't have any but my methadone in me So I was cool..

I tried to tell the ass holes, look I get methadone for pain.
They just kept on fucking with me..
And saying they don't give that for pain... What idiots..

I tried to tell them.. They were acting like thugs.. I was a nightmare.

So I was like fuck it..
Let go down and get tested, fuck it..
He put me in cuffs and I was shaking a bit.. Hey, I hate these fucks!!
He like why you scarred?? Hello??
You got me in HAND CUFFS???
Hello!!
Anybody in there?? I don't trust your asses!! You could plant
something on me... I don't fucking trust them!!!

I'm mean, they just wear you out..
They are good at that sort of shit..

I tested clean, and he had to let me go.. He couldn't believe it..

They sent me a bill, for 700 some odd dollars, and I had to take it
down to the police station..

They kept trying to doge me..
I'm like, I'm not paying this shit!!
And "finally" I got it resoved..

Poeple are completely idiots!!!

It's a mess with those fuckers!!

You have to try and beat them at thier own game..

The only thing change, is talking to them at all..

The only thing I wished I done different is say anything about my
formor drug use..

But they saw my tracks, and I kept telling them it's "past" use!!

And they a had sereve pain from my bladder cond..

The docs seem to be understanding, thank GOD!!
I told him I don't do that type of shit anymore..
He was cool to me..

The cop say he was sorry..

But he over step him bounds I think,
But I said fuck it..

I dont need the cops hating me..

That's something i dont need!!

Being cool with cops, even if you don't like them, can go a long way..

After all they are human beings believe it or not..

But if I done anything wrong I would take the 5th the whole way..
And said as little a possible..

Tell them shit, aspeically if you do anything again the law, can only
hurt u..

It's this stupid ass country and the poeple in it..

The police and DEA, "truely" believe they can police the problem away..

While taking away all our feedoms..

It's fucked.

They just take it too far!!! Everything gets taken to far.. Everything..

It doesn't serprise me..

I Been wondering when this was going to happen..

Well, it's happening..

It was all a matter of time....

It's these idiot cops..

They go, well, what can we do to stop these poeple on other illegal
sub and meds..

It's happening at my docs office..

It's a fucking mess..