[Ibogaine] (no subject)

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 08:39:18 EDT 2009

Hi Tony,

This is a great place to come to get advice and pick
up some good idea and tips.  What exactly it is that
we can help you with??  We are pro- Ibogaine and
feel that it should be legal.  I take it your interested
in Ibo.  What is it you would like to know??  Do you
want to know if it really works - YES.  Does it always
work -NO.  If a person want to quit bad enough it
can make the difference.  Do you want a quick
overview of what it does - say yes.   OK, we all
know the pain and misery of withdrawal.  When
you take Ibo it takes the raging flu and turns it
into a cold.  Basically it give you an 80% - 90%
discount on pain and suffering.  The bad thing
about it is it is EXPENSIVE -  $600 per gram.

A good site to check out is ethnogardens.com.
You can read the history and get pricing info.
However, you must live in Canada for they will
not ship to the U.S.   Also, there is a place
called erowid .com and they list the experience
of people who tried it.  Or if you ask the forum
if anyone can send in a report (for lack of a
better word) of how it went I know some will
tell you want it was like.  That should give you
an idea what you will experience.  All experiences
are different but have certain things in common.

Google ibogaine  and you will see quite a bit
here are some places I found useful.

www.awakeninginthedream.com

They list detox centers, experiences and other
info.  It is a good place to get the overall idea
of what is involved.  As far as the forum goes
you can ask questions and the people will
answer.  Welcome

Hope I helped,

  - JIM