[Ibogaine] Hcl better than Extract at treating opiate addiction, what do you think?

fallen eden falleneden1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:41:05 EDT 2009

Aww, that's a shame to have lots of teeth pulled. I remember my wisdom teeth
extraction, that was pretty hard, I remember the doctor even prescribed
dilaudid (for me as a teenager at the time strangely) and it didn't even
take care of the pain that well. Advil seemed to work better ironically
because it reduced the swelling. I think one of the main complications you
could have would be pieces of the tooth/root breaking off inside the gums
while they're doing the pulling; when that happens they have to go through a
bunch of trouble to try to fish all the pieces out of the gums. It happened
to one of my friends once during a wisdom teeth extraction and he said it
was really unpleasant. I think one good thing about the nature of that type
of surgery is that your recovery time could be faster than for other types
of surgeries, and it's not a surgery affecting internal organs.. I think
that's probably an advantage.. but there could be some issues if they're
planning to do follow up work on the teeth soon after the first major
surgery (I think in some cases they do a series of procedures for detal work
like this?), that could interfere with trying to do your treatment if you're
still waiting for the areas to heal.