[Ibogaine] Dana Beal: Drug campaigner pushes trance cure

Jeremy Spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:12:02 EDT 2009

Thanks Dana.

You give as pussy drug users that don't want to come out in the open
and talk about this a voice..

We're mainly afraid the we will be shamed at by the idiots in the
"medical feild"
And the "be a target for the police"
None of which I or many want to be..

Follow what's in your heart Dana!!

However, not that I'm worried about it getting to much media covage.

I be lying if I said I wasn't worried about poeple in the un ground..

The bad thing is it puts the under ground people in the spot light.
And in the US, that make poeple like me(talking about my past drug
use, nothing I do now!!!!!) a "target" for the idiots that don't "get
it" namely the idiot police!!

But you have to follow thos path, keep making noise!!!

To many people understandibly do not want to be on the DEAs "radar"

But my hat goes out to the poeple like Dana that will not take this
stupid ass drug war, stupid ass shit, sitting down..

The "medical field" could use a blow job!!!
And wake the fuck up!!!!

I thank you are on target!!

The medical feild needs to get Its head out of it's ass!!!

Stay on target!!

The medical feild needs it more then the police!!!!

I know, I been through those idiots!!!

It's all mindless BS!!

And I feel for anybody who is forced to go through that dumb ass BS!!

Mindless!!!