[Ibogaine] Iboga Extract for Reducing Dependence to Morphine

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 19:18:12 EST 2009

Hi Evervbody,

Here is a link to a site when they used 30 mg/day to lower their
morphine.

Patients using up to 180mg/day of Methadone were treated with Ibogaine.
Patients using up to 120mg/day of Methadone were detoxified to
abstinence. In one case where Dutch addict self-help groups treated a
couple, each using 180mg/day of methadone, the patients reduced their
Methadone use to 30mg/day. In discussion with the late Nico Adriaans,
one author suggested that under these circumstances the treatments
might be considered to be unsuccessful. Mr. Adriaans replied, that they
"Were a considerable success as no one in the Dutch Methadone
establishment had ever seen a reduction of 180mg/day of Methadone to
30mg/day of Methadone in a 1 week period without extreme discomfort."
Mr. Adriaans was a field worker for the European Addiction Research
Institute at Erasmus University Rotterdam, as well as one of the
motivating forces in the Dutch addict self-help movement.

The Ibogaine Dossier  -  www.ibogaine.org/ibonarco.htm

Best to all,

  - JIM