[Ibogaine] ibogaine

Vivienne Elanta vivienneelanta at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 20 06:48:40 EST 2009

Thanks for all the work in the past and the present Patrick. The noise on the list has been overwhelming a bit lately. Better tools are always welcome, my own rants years ago were people who insisted on adding 2 sentences and then quoting 300 messages below that, but gone are the days when access was so spotty here and bandwidth very expensive.

If you want my opinion the most important thing is you being you. Between you and Chris the last days have been nothing but purely fascinating reading, I don't think anyone complains about huge outpourings of good conversation and information. The only thing here ever needs is for one or two of the more knowledgeable people in their fields, to say whatever comes to their mind about ibogaine and that seems to be all. Everything is right where it belongs.

Blessed be
Vivienne Elanta