[Ibogaine] Ibogaine List

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 20 01:34:51 EST 2009

Hi J.

on my part you are most welcome to write and express any word, feeling or
problem you have or think about.

never mind what other list members think , it is you who is important.

God bless you I wish your health will improve soon.

S.G.

 I thank all for putting up with my BS for the past years.... I've