[Ibogaine] re; plantQ

Jeremy Spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:42:33 EST 2009

Man, thanks
Halyna

You seem like a true friend.

I've got the IC On lock
down...
I've changed my diet over the course
Of 10 years.
It's been a hard change.
But man,
I can't be running up as a paramedic
on a half gram of morphine a day..
It's not going to fly..

I like to get it down to 2 drugs
I'm on 4 hardcore controlled drugs.

Morphine
Adderall
Xanax
Test shot once monthly, it's just a slight bit(next too nothing, per
month.., just a slight boost on test levels with low (tested free at
9, normal, ot 35-235, the free is what you want tested, the total test
level, "worthless at telling you shit, because it could be bond up,
meaning "not usable" )

Thevthe BS I'm taking..... Natural test shit won't over ride it, plus
natural believe or not cost more  then the test drugs by injection.
Injection it lower cost. Poeple don't know that..
My town worthless!!
They say why don't you get the cream Jeremy, I'm like, god damm you
poeple(because roid BS, poeple know nothing about, even doctor don't
know shit about the shit???, I know more then they do about the stupid
ass shit.
Not that a give a fuck about being "right"
Hey, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
If I'm right, I'm right, I don't get into the your right I'm wrong BS..
I just try and learn as I go along..
I just try and learn as much as I can from others.
I love just learning.
I don't care about being "right"
I see it going down in the ER and doc office that want to be "right" so
bad that it ruins a persons life over the BS..
That's when I stop having to be "right"
Your wrong crap!!!!!!
It's childish!! And "GOOD poeple are dying out the BS..
This whole idiot reilgious idiot got to be
"right" crap...
I seen it from a far, and thought how freaken stupid are those poeple..

What's wrong with this country and just poeple in general that they
have to be
"RIGHT"
Hey, I don't care, if they are right..
Cool. I'll tell them, i'm not to big
of a person to say, I'm wrong...
If I'm in the wrong I'm in the wrong.
Hey.
I "don't have to be "right" all the time........'
I think it's stupid..
My test levels
They are still low, but fuck it, I don't want to be on a shit load of
that shit either)
I'm more into the natural bodybuilding now..(however I don't have the
money
for the supplements.. I don't have it)

But with the meds I'm on, nothing going to over ride those, so I need
the test shot.
It's not turning me into superman.
in fact I could use 400-600mg a day to get my levels normal.
But I just don't like fucking with un natural chem. Like I use to..
Don't really want to lose my hair "over night"
 From DHT conversion in the skin..

I use MSM on my head to keep the skin on my head from thicking, which
some how chokes off the hair at it's root, causing it to die.
At least that's what I think is
Going on with men and hair loss.

Plus your diet goes into it too.
your diet changes your body chem, greatly, just by what you eat.

But I can't live on.
Perfect deit,
But believe me, I try like hell to eat as good as possible..

I force fresh veggie "down the hatch"
I know this is not a game.

This is life VS. Death.......
And it takes work to get better.

I've got to.. I can't be out of it on pain
killers..
I just can't...
I've got to keep moving forward

Keep moving ahead....

Again,
Sorry about the idiot rants.
I just lose it at time with this...

Counting up every "last freaken pill"
It's crazy!!

Then they don't want you to have "any back up"
It's "crazy!!!"

It's fucked..

And then if you piss something that not spose to be there.
fuck, they run you up against a wall..

What the fuck do they think your going to do??
It gets madding..

I truly want to not be on opiates everyday.

Just in the past 3 days I've got my pain meds down to half in a about
3 days time.

Just because of telling my doctor about me breaking off a half of a
60 Time release..
But he hooked me up with some short
acting, 15mgs.
2 time a day.
which not much.

But he wants to see me off this shit..
if I want to be a paramedic, the opiates
Are going to have to go.....
One way or another..
Take it or leave it..

That's the deal son..
and if you don't like it, find a another job bitch!!!!

That's how the cookie crumbles...
Sorry Charly Brown..
One way or another "pain
medsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"
Got to go............

Thanks to all for putting up with
my fits of rage....... And idiot BS..
It's just at times madding!!

But hey, that's what 2mgs Bar are for..

That's my limit, I won't fuck with more the 2mg a day, of that shit..
Fuck that...

2mgs a day, that's it...
I don't play the down the hatch thing anymore...
Fuck that