[Ibogaine] re; plantQ

Halyna halyna at isp01.net
Mon Nov 16 13:05:55 EST 2009

Jeremy:

The fert formula is N-P-K; Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium. For vegetative growth your highest number has to be the nitrogen, the middle number, Phosphorus, is more for flower and the Potash, last number also need not be that high but its a "structural" element. I would avoid, like the plague, inorganic fertilizers. These are largely used on our veg crops which is why all of them have lost their flavor. The other reason is inorganics kill the mychorrhizal bacteria which is more valuable to the plants than anything. Many of the medias being produced (ProMix BX, the one I use only cause thats all available) are now getting mychorrhizal bact. included although its live so consider how long that bag has been at the store. Because I do alot of plants I get a #3 bottle of endo/ecto mychorrhizal bacteria dust every so often cause I use it on everything's roots. Here, long time the Ohia trees, indigenous, have been dying: Dept of Ag can't figure it out. I started inocculating our Ohia trees and they come back like gang-busters; fertilizers leeching are whats killing them.

On another note Jeremy; I know why you feel the way you do regarding people, crazies etc and the frustration you feel over not being able to do something: you are an empath. How do I know: it takes one to know one. I do know what it is like to suck up another's sorrow, like a sponge, and then feel it eat at you. We are ALL empaths its just that some of us have a greater need, by who and what we personally are to act on it. So I say this, as a slightly older empath; regardless of the pain/agony/sorrow of another one cannot loose sight of the fact that being as close to 100% in your own self will enable one to better be able to assess and assist another. Focus on yourself for a while; find what makes you happy, however small, build it larger.

And with that in mind now tell me what is you condition? You tell IC, please spell this out for me: I want to ask my plant buddies about it.

Take care,
Halyna