[Ibogaine] DAs, cops eye DWI test change: report

Forbidden Donut delysidd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:18:43 EST 2009

The Breathalyzer is *anything *but effective; it estimates blood alcohol
content *indirectly*, assuming a 2100 to 1 ratio in converting breath
alcohol to blood alcohol levels, when the *actual* ratio varies between 1900
& 2400 to 1 among different individuals & even with the same person over
time. Furthermore, they can & frequently do mis-identify structurally
similar compounds, causing false positives. Finally, using
alcohol-containing products such as Listerine, having diabetes or even being
on the Atkins diet can cause a falsely high result on a breath test.

Of course, roadside blood draws are even *worse *from our POV, and seem like
a major health hazard from where I sit (think about all the micro-gravel
that passing car tires must kick up into the air surrounding such a
procedure!) From the cops' POV, though, they have the added advantage of
being able to detect *other *intoxicants as well.

FYI,

'Nut

--
"What you take in by visionary experience you must give out by love and
intelligence in daily life."

- Aldous Huxley